Work With Us at Phasex
Join an organization that has a pioneering spirit and the reputation and scientific expertise to back it up. We offer the most effective services and solutions in the industry. Picture yourself on our team of problem solvers who help others create opportunities for their businesses, while also helping to move the world towards a more environmentally conscious and cleaner future.
Your Next Growth Opportunity Awaits
You can also enjoy our long history of success with our growth-oriented and innovative organization. Ready to make a difference? Review the following current opportunities—we look forward to talking with you about our many possibilities together:
Independent Sales Representative
Phasex is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious independent sales representatives to generate increased revenues with customers who purchase hemp-derived CBD ingredients or need extraction or remediation toll processing services. Phasex has unique supercritical CO2-extracted CBD products and provides contract toll processing extraction and remediation services to support companies across a number of industries. Phasex is looking for sales representatives who ideally call on brand manufacturing or co-packaging companies that purchase high-percentage CBD ingredient materials and are looking to add a new line to provide more value add to their customers. Target customers include brand owners, co-packing, white label manufacturing companies, and farmers across several industries and applications, including hemp/cannabinoid products, cannabis products, food and beverage companies, cosmetics, and topicals. Phasex is looking for these individuals in a variety of geographies in the United States and Canada.
The perfect, successful candidate will implement effective sales strategies to identify new customers for Phasex products and services and continually increase sales with minimal supervision. Success will also include effective communication with customers and critical stakeholders at Phasex, including manufacturing, quality, R&D, and office manager, along with excellent negotiation skills with customers and strategies to achieve excellent customer service.
Independent Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Identify potential customers through networking and following leads.
- Build, maintain, and manage prospect and customer relationships.
- Anticipate customer questions and ensure the Phasex team is prepared for discussions with customers when needed.
- Arrange meetings with potential and existing customers to present company products and services.
- Find new customers for Phasex through various means, including selling to existing customers, cold-calling, emailing, and social media advertising.
- Persuade prospects and customers to purchase company products by highlighting product benefits and key features.
- Negotiate pricing with customers to encourage purchases.
- Promptly submit requests for quotes, and manage calls with R&D, operations, quality manager as needed, during quote stage, and submit purchase orders for processing.
- Follow up with prospects and customers to ensure product and service specifications are clear. Critical to coordinate these calls with Phasex’s chief technical officer.
- Follow up with customers to inquire into whether purchased products and services meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Complete the necessary paperwork and obtain customers’ signatures to complete each sale.
- Address customer concerns and resolve issues that may arise.
- Be a steadfast brand ambassador for Phasex/PHCO2 products and services.
Independent Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven sales experience
- The ability to travel to customers
- The ability to work independently
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Existing client base purchasing similar or complementary product families
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to represent customer’s needs to company employees in a professional manner.
Send inquiries with summary of resume or company bio to Phasex CEO at John.Quinn@phaseX4scf.com.
Phasex Corporation is a Massachusetts-based toll processing and R&D extraction company using a technology called supercritical fluid (CO2) extraction. We provide contract manufacturing extraction services to branded companies in the natural products, medical and biopharmaceutical, and industrial/polymer industries. The majority of the volume is based on the extraction of active components from natural products/botanicals, including plants, herbs, roots, and algae, which are used as ingredients, flavors, or fragrances in multiple applications by companies in a variety of industries. The industries include nutraceutical, supplement, food and beverage, flavor and fragrance, topical, cosmetic, and pet food. Phasex is listed with the FDA and holds a variety of certifications which require maintenance and ongoing audits, including CFR 111 and 117, USDA-Certified Organic, Kosher, Massachusetts Department of Agriculture, and selectively provides audit support to customers who require agency specific (e.g. USP) audits.